Sunday, November 18, 2007

Shout-Out to my Shout-Out

I finished day 3 of the 4 day SCUBA certification course today. There is some really amazing diving off this little island of Koh Tao. We both have been having a great time just soaking up the sun and scenery. We joke that India was the "work" part of or trip and this is the "vacation" part. After we head to our 5th beach, one of us will write a blog detailing them all for the sake of anyone preparing for a trip to Thailand.

Since October 3rd, there has been a steady stream of hits from another blog to my post about women in the Delhi papers. If you would like to know more about the status of women in Delhi, check out this interesting blog. It's written by a woman, about whom I can't glean much information from the blog, who is interested in many of the social issues that Ian and I observed in India as well. I believe she may be a fellow Bengali since she wrote a nostalgic post about Durga Puja intertwined artfully with larger social commentary.

- Nisha

No comments: