Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Capitol Grill in My Dreams

Disclaimer - Nisha and I are having a great time, but that does not make anything below any less true.

I miss:

- Beef
- Pork
- Wine
- Good Beer (try a Kingfisher next time you eat Indian, repeat 100 times, you get the idea)
- All cuisines besides Indian and Chinese
- Real Pizza
- Decent Plumbing
- My Bikes
- Crisp Fall Days
- Lake Winnipesaukee, the Jamaica Pond and the Charles River
- Pubs
- Watching the Red Sox and Patriots on TV

And finally, more then anything else, all my friends and family back home....

That is all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't help you with most of the list, but there will be a bank of Patriot games (wins) on the tivo when you get back. The Red Sox seem to be another matter!! We miss you too, fall at the lake is not the same without you two.

thoughtwarrior said...

At least Kingfisher is tastier than the watery brew called Budwiser which the Americans pass off as beer.